Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween :)

I'm not sure why, but Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. Maybe it is because for a day I am able to dress up as someone/something completely different. 

This year was quite eventful, I was able to make it to quite a few different parties along with meeting up with friends I hadn't seen in a while. I went to a birthday/Halloween party at my friend's place, a costume party, and to our family friend's bar Neuies North Star in La Crosse. There we were  all entered into a costume contest. At the end of the night there were three winners- all of which were people we went with (this just shows how into Halloween we all are)! Here are some pictures of the winners...

1st place winner for $150, Gigi as "Snooki"!


2nd place winners for $75, Jenna and Dylan as "Jen Sterger and Brett Favre"!


3rd place winner for a quarter barrel, Jim as a "Zombie Tranny Truck Driver"!



And here are some other pictures from the night...

                                                                        My mom and I
                                                                      1920's "Flappers"!
Crazy lady from the movie "Birds"
and
Old Fasion Lady with the Plague
"Flo" from the Progressive commercials and Sammie as a clown!




I wish Halloween was more than once a year, I would dress up everyday if i could! 

1 comment: